YYNN
Facebook
Y(Temporarily Unavailable)NNN
Period
YYYN
DataQuota
YNNN
DownloadSpeed
YYY(FlowControl Disabled, applied Cloud Policy or Manually Set Flow Control, need to use firmware RGOS11.9(6)B17T1 or above.
)Y
UploadSpeed
YYY(FlowControl Disabled, applied Cloud Policy or Manually Set Flow Control, need to use firmwareRGOS11.9(6)B17T1 or above
.)Y
BindMAC
Y   (Voucher Only)Y   (Voucher Only)Y(Theconfiguration in the Cloud will not sync to EG, it needs tobeconfigured in the Advanced Settings Page of the EG local web)Y
Seamless
YYY(Theconfiguration in the Cloud will not sync to EG, it needs tobeconfigured in the Advanced Settings Page of the EG local web)Y
AccessDuration
Y   (One-Click)NNN
AccessTimes
Y   (One-Click)NNN
Post-loginURL
YYY(Theconfiguration in the Cloud will not sync to EG, it needs tobeconfigured in the Advanced Settings Page of the EG local weband EG firmwareversion must be B16 or above)Y
ConcurrentDevices
YYY(Theconfiguration in the Cloud will not sync to EG, it needs tobeconfigured in the Advanced Settings Page of the EG local web)Y

alexac0331@gmai Publish time 2022-7-13 14:32:00

vaquez jame replied at 2022-4-26 10:27
This post piques my curiosity since it is both wonderful and educational. If you have time, we can p ...

Hey thanks for sharing the information with us. But I think since your post is so technical and not everyone can understand what is this about. So I would recommend you to hire any article writing uk. To write on behalf of you in case if you feel you are not good at writing :)

Winnie The Pooh Publish time 2024-1-4 23:45:57

Good information. Could you please update NBR series

javier@ruijie.c Publish time 2024-1-5 09:03:30

Winnie The Pooh replied at 2024-1-4 23:45
Good information. Could you please update NBR series

Hi:

Do you mean same parameters for captive portal but for NBR series?

If the answer is affirmative, you can refer to the Ruijie EG column, because these series share the parameters you see.

Regards,

Javier

rvieira@visiote Publish time 2024-4-15 19:50:54

Hello,

where is the information when a customer accesses the captive portal and has the registration option? Where can I consult the registration list of my customers who have logged in via the portal?

Thank you very much

chenzixuan3@rui Publish time 2024-4-15 21:21:32

Renato Vieira replied at 2024-4-15 19:50
Hello,

where is the information when a customer accesses the captive portal and has the registrati ...

Dear sir

You can check the email information on the client list
Pages: [1]
View full version: Ruijie Cloud various captive portal authentication solutions difference