fabio.appel@gma Publish time 2023-6-30 02:50:39

Account Registration Portal is unverified

Dear Ruijie Reyee Team,

I would like to confirm if Registration method of Reyee Captive portal could be improved. today it requires only: "name and email" anything can be writen and the access will be grant, no matter if e-mail is fake...

It could send some verification code to user's email...
Best Regards

javier@ruijie.c Publish time 2023-6-30 07:08:23

Dear Fabio:
We have delivered your request about the improvement for Reyee Captive Portal to our R&D department to help us to improve this registration method. We'll let you know any updates.

Regards

normawiedman059 Publish time 2024-4-24 15:27:06

Thank you for reaching out. I appreciate your feedback regarding the registration method for the Reyee Captive portal. It’s essential to enhance security and ensure that legitimate users gain access. Verification Code via Email: Implementing a verification code sent to the user’s email during registration is a great idea. This additional step would enhance security by confirming the validity of the provided email address.

yangyue1@ruijie Publish time 2024-4-24 15:32:19

Ann Sedillo replied at 2024-4-24 15:27
Thank you for reaching out. I appreciate your feedback regarding the registration method for the Rey ...

ok sir, we appreciate and give importance to your precious recommendation and already feedbacked, hoping it will realize in the future.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Account Registration Portal is unverified