muhammad.ahmed6 Publish time 2023-10-30 18:19:39

Want to Authenticate users via Phone Number or Email via Registration mode in Captive Portal

I want to design a solution in which i have to use Ap's and a Router, but the issue is that the client wants to authenticate users using Captive Portal via Registration mode, in which the users just enter there phone number or email to verify them , the demand of the client is to not use twilio account instead use there local sms gateway so that it can send the sms code to users phone number and then the users can access internet, same for email. The users should only be connected for 1 hour, So please tell me the solution of it like which products should be use here THE RUIJIE OR THE REYEE Products.

taizhaolong@rui Publish time 2023-10-30 21:12:24

Dear Sir/Madam,

The solution can be both provided by ruijie/reyee devices. ruijie APs like AP820/720 series and reyee APs like RAP2260 series can realize that.

You may refer to this post to have a understanding of our captive portal solution, which supports registration for authentication and you can also set the seamless time as one hour to control the access time of your users:
Captive portal on Cloud - Cloud - ruijienetworks

Pages: [1]
View full version: Want to Authenticate users via Phone Number or Email via Registration mode in Captive Portal