339027369@qq.co Publish time 2024-3-7 16:43:05

[Talk about Wireless]Speak your requirements to make a better Reyee Wireless

Speak your requirementsto make a better Reyee Wireless
Hi Dear partner, I am Reyee Product Manager hamia.
This is a collection post for Ruijie Reyee Wireless product requirements.
Everyone is welcome to provide suggestions for Wireless products, including appearance, functionality, performance, ease of use, competitiveness, etc.
If your suggestion is inspiring to us, You will receive forum points rewards.
If your ideas is adopted by our R&D, you will receive an additional cash reward!

By the way, you can also submit your product requirements through the Talk to Ruijie section.
Best wishes!

data/attachment/forum/202403/07/164241efixww69pxe69i9i.jpeg

lukasz@satworld Publish time 2024-3-13 18:03:09

Would be very handy to have an option to setup automatic wireless mesh within APs group.
Scenario Hotel/B&B/SMB
Few APs connected into multiple switches by cables. In case damage connection to one switch, we should ha an option for automatically wireless mesh any offline AP to online AP with good signal.
That will help to keep network alive until engineer arrive, locate and fix problem.

chenchunyan@rui Publish time 2024-3-13 21:09:30

Lukasz Ptak replied at 2024-3-13 18:03
Would be very handy to have an option to setup automatic wireless mesh within APs group.
Scenario Ho ...

Dear sir/madam,
Do you want the AP wiredly connected to the switch to automatically connect wirelessly to other APs when the wire is disconnected, right?
Looking forward to your response.

lukasz@satworld Publish time 2024-3-13 23:07:43

GTAC-Vivian replied at 2024-3-13 21:09
Dear sir/madam,
Do you want the AP wiredly connected to the switch to automatically connect wirele ...

Exactly, I far as i know this option is not availablebut it would be vary handy to to have.

339027369@qq.co Publish time 2024-3-14 09:46:02

Lukasz Ptak replied at 2024-3-13 23:07
Exactly, I far as i know this option is not availablebut it would be vary handy to to have.

Dear partner,

The feature is already available, but it is turned off by default. Currently, it can only be enabled on eweb. In the following Q3, the new versions of Ruijie Cloud and Reyee APP will add this feature.

Please keep your attention on it.

Best wishes.

support@multiso Publish time 2024-3-19 23:56:45

1. One Kick to Enable SON for all cloud-managed Devices. Do not do it via the web one by one.
2. One Kick to Select SON Master from the Cloud portal
3. Allow Member SON devices cross Layer 3 to join back the SON Master like DHCP option 43
4. One kick to Enable IGMP snooping for all WLAN
5. Option to enable 802.11 K, V, R for each SSID

6. Both Ruijie AP and Reyee 802.11R shall support MDID for cross-brand roaming.
7. Allow local AP profile overwrite. For example, APs A and B are under the same Cloud project, but allow to add more SSID on A locally and it will never sync back to the Cloud until the admin disables the overwrite feature on A.
8. SON Master not only handles the Layer 2 / roaming but also all Layer 3 / SSID config sync. This means if we join the SON master to the cloud, all SON members also join to cloud but are not allowed to make changes. If need to change something, just do it on the Cloud portal and let the Master retrieve the config and sync it back to Members.

9. Sub-project config should follow the Master project config. For example, if one SSID is to the Root project, all sub-projects should also share the same SSID config and not be allowed to delete it.
10. Extended ACL support for WLAN access control
11. Radius NAS-ID / Call-station-ID customization and dynamic Vlan assignment support.
12. Self-sign / customed enterprise CA imported supported for HTTPS-based captive portal
13. Ruijie Gateway shall support SNAT / NAT loopback via Gui
Pages: [1]
View full version: [Talk about Wireless]Speak your requirements to make a better Reyee Wireless