david.loman@hom Publish time 2024-4-18 01:04:31

Problems with notifications

Hello,
I am having some trouble with alarm notifications on a project. I already verified with the provider that the settings are ok. All the right notifications are on, the contacts, the group, everything.
It is very important for me and my client that I get notified when an internet service goes off and the failover switches to another service. This past saturdaym my brother and I tested if this function was working properly. It was, we disconnected the WAN1 and it failed over to WAN2, but we didn't get any notification either in Ruijie Cloud or by email. I turned on almost all alarms both for Ruijie Cloud and Email and never got notifications for any of them.
Another strange thing is happening: Just yesterday I started receiving "device off alarm" for several access points. It says that the device went off. But when I log to Ruijie Cloud, the device is on and I don't see the device being off. I actually log into the device itself to check the uptime and it hasn't gone off. And there is no local alarm in the project, it just arrives by email.
So, something is acting like crazy with notifications. I am not getting any alarms in the project itself but I am getting alarms by email which don't seem to be accurate because those devices that "went offline", never went offline really. The UPTIME doesn't show they were ever offline.
I need help with this. Thank you.

v-anakaren@ruij Publish time 2024-4-18 09:03:23

Dear,
Good day,
I will perform notification tests on my own accounts. I may need to review your case. You can contact me through the emails postsale@ruijie.com.cn and v-anakaren@ruijie.com.cn
I remain attentive.

Best regards.

zhangqiao@ruiji Publish time 2024-4-19 18:23:00

Hi sir,
We are so sorry for any inconvenienced causing to you.
We have monitored our account in these few day, but no the issues you have mentioned above. In order to solve your issue effciently, can you come to RITA (Ruijie Intelligent Technical Assistant) (udesk.cn) to start a live chat with our rech support enginner. We are so glad to help you and provide a good using experience for you!
Pages: [1]
View full version: Problems with notifications