Ruijie Community

Title: Proper Daily WAN Connection SpeedTest Automatic Reporting [Print this page]

Author: ob-ruijiecloud@    Time: 2024-2-22 15:19
Title: Proper Daily WAN Connection SpeedTest Automatic Reporting
Good Day,
The Reyee products since my deployment to multiple sites over the last 2years been such a fantastic exercise and from all the systems compared to Reyee, this been the best system ever.
The is however a massive feature outstanding in this solution which is something VITAL for MSPs or management of Remote Networks to customers or even own sites, to be able to report back to customers and network teams as to what results there are over a period for the WAN connections on any of the Routers to allow daily or multiple configurable speedtest tests to report on.
I am not talking about doing a speedtest while on site via LAN/Wifi, the Router that is using the WAN connections needs to be able to Report on the Speedtests for the WAN connections in use, automatically, not manual speedtests and no reports to track the WAN speedtest results.
PLSE Ruije / Reyee, Plse enable this Feature!

Author: GTAC-Jayden    Time: 2024-2-22 15:28
Dear sir/madam,

Thank you for your valuable recommendation.
Currently only the Reyee EG300 series routers can support speedtest on its WAN connections.I will forward your recommendation to the R&D team for evaluation.
Please note you may also check the traffic usage on the device eWeb:

Best regards,
Jayden

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2