Ruijie Community

Title: RAP6206 speed limitation option [Print this page]

Author: neugamszabi@gma    Time: 2024-4-15 13:24
Title: RAP6206 speed limitation option
Dear Support,

Is there any working solution or option to limit bandwidth with a wifi network with RAP6202 devices? i found Single-Client Speed Limit and Rate Limit for SSID Users ,but these settings not limiting the bandwidth. If not, are you planning to implement this really important feature?
Maybe i can make limit on the traffic vlan ?

(Sorry, i cannot choose RAP6206 from the list below)

Thanks!
Szabolcs

Author: chenzixuan3@rui    Time: 2024-4-15 16:27
Dear sir

Sorry for the inconvenience. the RAP6202 is not WiFi 6 device , at present, only Reyee AP that supports WiFi 6 can achieve the speed limit without EG. If there is EG in your environment, you can configure the flow control on the EG.

you can refer the following link
community.ruijienetworks.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=7935&extra=page%3D1

Author: neugamszabi@gma    Time: 2024-4-15 17:10
GTAC-Joy replied at 2024-4-15 16:27
Dear sir

Sorry for the inconvenience. the RAP6202 is not WiFi 6 device , at present, only Reyee AP ...

Dear Joy,
Thanks, all lan device is Reyee, the switches too, if i'm correct, in this situation, i cannot make limit per SSID or per user ? Maybe this function can be implemented later?
For my example, i need to make 3 SSID / limitation, "production", "mgmt" and "public-wifi".

Author: chenzixuan3@rui    Time: 2024-4-15 21:24
Szabi replied at 2024-4-15 17:10
Dear Joy,
Thanks, all lan device is Reyee, the switches too, if i'm correct, in this situation, i  ...

Dear sir

Sorry for the inconvenience, currently Reyee wifi5 AP cannot support SSID-based restrictions. You can divide the three SSIDs into different VLANs, and then enter the line speed limit for different VLANs on the gateway device.

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2