Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

OpenVPN configuration guide on Reyee EG Reply

DINHVANDUC

Level 1

OpenVPN configuration guide on Reyee EG
6066 11 2022-3-11 00:43:35
Original
Reyee EG model support OpenVPN: EG105G V2, EG210 series with latest firmware version.
Below steps will show you how to configuration OpenVPN on Reyee EG.
1. Steps 1: Login in to EG => VPN menu => OpenVPN.

2. Steps 2: Enable OpenVPN and select/ input VPN information to below fields.
+ VPN type (Server/Client) based on your needed
+ Server Mode - 3 authentications method supported: Account, Certificate, Account & Certificate
- Account mode: you have to create account at VPN => VPN Clients
- Certificate: VPN connection will use certificate to auth.
- Account & Certificate: use both methods
+ Protocol: TCP or UDP
+ Server Address: IP/domain (your WAN ip address) or your domain name.
+ Port ID: 1194 by default.
+ IP Range: the IP will assign to client device.
+ Deliver Route: based on your network, you can add more than one route.
Advanced configuration:
- TLS authentication: to secure your VPN connection with TLS key
- Allow Data Compression: Yes by default.
- Route All Traffic over VPN: No by default.
- Ciper: Allow you to chose data encryption algorithms, by default will be AES-128-CBC
- Deliver DNS: will assign DNS address to client device.
- Auth: SHA1 by default.

3. Steps 3: Save configuration by click to Save button and Export Client Config/ Server log

4. Steps 4: Download and install OpenVPN application to your PC
- You can download OpenVPN client in this link (select suitable version for your PC): https://openvpn.net/community-downloads/

5. Steps 5: Import Client config to OpenVPN client after installed on your PC.
- Extract Client that you downloaded before then you will get etc folder with client.ovpn file
- Right click to OpenVPN icon on try system and chose Import => Import file... => browse to the location client.ovpn extracted.

File Imprted successfully then you can connect to VPN

6. Final steps: Right clict to OpenVPN icon on try system then select connect, if you using Account authentication method then you have to input your vpn account at this step.

Connection success and able to access to HQ resource.

0 2022-3-16 20:19:01 View all replies
wonderful sharing

0 2022-3-16 20:29:22 View all replies

Good post !!

0 2022-4-25 18:22:16 View all replies
I have a EG105G-P  with ReyeeOS 1.56.1325 Firmware but do not have the option for OpenVPN in my menu

0 2022-9-24 10:13:22 View all replies
Hello! Is there a way to create a site-to-site OpenVPN tunnel? EG OpenVPN server routers are missing the capability of creating static routes back to EG OpenVPN client routers. Can this be a feature request, to be able to create static routes using as exit interface tun0 interface?

0 2024-2-21 18:38:15 View all replies
I have a question, is it possible to set a static IP for OpenVPN? Thanks.

0 2024-2-21 19:49:44 View all replies
Renato Vieira replied at 2024-2-21 18:38
I have a question, is it possible to set a static IP for OpenVPN? Thanks.

Dear sir/madam,
No, cannot support. After you connect to Open VPN, you will get an ip address automatically

0 2024-3-30 18:23:16 View all replies
Sir, I have connected with openvpn but I can only reach the gatewayny ip 192.168.10.1 and can't reach our system ip at 192.168.10.2, how can I connect to our system ip?

0 2024-3-30 18:39:17 View all replies
TryXZ replied at 2024-3-30 18:23
Sir, I have connected with openvpn but I can only reach the gatewayny ip 192.168.10.1 and can't reac ...
Hi sir/madam,
could you show me the VPN tunnel status and the route settings please?

0 2024-4-1 09:30:07 View all replies
TryXZ replied at 2024-4-1 08:19
Thank you for answering, this is the PC to client settings that I made. So from OpenVPN I want to  ...

Dear sir

In the IP Range section is to set the tunnel IP which will assign to the VPN clients.

You need to add the server intranet network routes in th Deliver Route section and the tunnel IP range can not be the same with it, otherwise will cause conflict.

Best regards
Jenny

0 2024-4-1 13:29:20 View all replies
GTAC-Jenny replied at 2024-4-1 09:30
Dear sir

In the IP Range section is to set the tunnel IP which will assign to the VPN clients.

Thank you for responding. I've tried other IPs but still can't access the LAN other than gateway 10.252.0.1. Can you suggest what I should do?

0 2024-4-1 15:22:01 View all replies
TryXZ replied at 2024-4-1 13:29
Thank you for responding. I've tried other IPs but still can't access the LAN other than gateway 1 ...

Can I know the ip address range of your local LAN port?

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd