Level 1

How to reset AP?
44351 6 2017-8-28 18:40:23
Original
Edited by Levy at 2017-8-29 21:26

How to reset AP?

0 2017-8-28 23:10:51 View all replies
We need to divide this circumstances into several scenarios:

Scenarios 1: if the ap is in fit mode,we can login to the ac, and excute the command:" ac-controller
                                                                                                                                          factory-reset apname"
                     we can also login to the AP, and excute the command : "Ruijie#apm factory-reset"

Scenarios 2 : if the ap is in fat mode, we can login to the ap via console or telnet, and excute the command: "delete config.text", then restart the ap.                  

If this model of ap has a "reset" button, we can press the button for more than three seonds to reset the AP.

0 2018-6-14 16:27:25 View all replies
How to access to AP due to I just was delete all config VLAN and plug in to Router again can't get IP DHCP

0 2018-8-30 10:19:16 View all replies
Sathit@cyn.co.t replied at 2018-6-14 16:27
How to access to AP due to I just was delete all config VLAN and plug in to Router again can't get I ...

You may access to it via console port or use the "reset" button to reset the AP

0 2018-10-24 17:19:54 View all replies
The reset button for AP720-I is only used to restart the device instead of restoring the factory default setting, press the button for few seconds, the device reboots in about 20 seconds.

0 2019-5-31 15:03:55 View all replies
Hi,

I have also issue reset AP710. I cannot login using admin/admin. I tried to reset the device using the reset button because I don't have console cable. But still I cannot do login eventhough it was reset already. Please help.

Thank you

0 2020-11-23 22:26:58 View all replies
dioscoro.barte@ replied at 2019-5-31 15:03
Hi,

I have also issue reset AP710. I cannot login using admin/admin. I tried to reset the device us ...

How to return to factory settings for ap520 with console cable

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd