Your Email address (optional):

Ruijie Wifi Speed Reply

Hen Hayun

Level 1

Ruijie Wifi Speed
351 9 2024-4-12 18:06:59
Original
Hi
There is a very significant difference between the download speed of Ruijie and other companies, for example the download speed on Ruijie
Wi-Fi reaches top to 271 mega downloads (optical Internet 1000 megabytes) and Fortinet access point, D-Link, etc. reaches 580 Mega Download Max
I tried all kinds of settings and of course everything is on 5Ghz, what can be done?
I tried several different Ruijie
access points AP820-L(V3) , RAP2200(E, AP820-L(V2)

RG-RAP2200(E)

Wireless
0 2024-4-12 18:17:04 View all replies
Hi, Hen Hayun

Please note that WiFi speed depends on several factors, such as the negotiation rate, channel width, and channel interference, etc.
You may refer to the guide in the following link for suggestions on how to improve the WiFi speed:
https://community.ruijienetworks.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=7747

Best regards,
Jayden

0 2024-4-12 18:27:24 View all replies
GTAC-Jayden replied at 2024-4-12 18:17
Hi, Hen Hayun

Please note that WiFi speed depends on several factors, such as the negotiation rate, ...

Hi Jayden

thanks for your respond

i tried all those settings and nothing

its a same client, same router, same cables...disconnected ruijie and connect d-link boom i get 580 download speed, connect again ruijie and get 280 download speed

i connected to 5ghz without limit speed

0 2024-4-12 20:21:02 View all replies
Hen Hayun replied at 2024-4-12 18:27
Hi Jayden

thanks for your respond

Hi Hen Hayun,

Please check the negotiation rate of the testing device with the following command on AP:
show dot a a
Please note the wifi speed will generally be half of the negotiation rate, if the device has a low negotiation rate, please refer to point 5 in the previous troubleshooting guide on how to improve the negotiation rate.

Best regards,
Jayden

0 2024-4-18 20:51:59 View all replies
Hi Jayden

thanks for your respond
Afaik, ruijie doesn't turn on the software accelerate by default like other brand. So that NAT speed is very low.
Based on my experice, turn it on will cause client in same ssid cannot ping to each other, and will make wireless rate limit not works partially.
Instead of hide these features,  I hope next time Ruijie can provide for us, give us the pros and cons and let us decide what is needed instead of hiding them.

0 2024-4-19 01:43:24 View all replies
Tran Minh Hung replied at 2024-4-18 20:51
Hi Jayden

this is bad! i bought 70 AP of ruijie and my client very mad and want to cancel!
AP in 30$ do more than 500MB per sec and ruijie reached to 280MB

Ruijie WAKE UP!!!

0 2024-4-19 09:52:34 View all replies
Hen Hayun replied at 2024-4-19 01:43
this is bad! i bought 70 AP of ruijie and my client very mad and want to cancel!
AP in 30$ do more ...
Dear sir
We are so sorry that we did’t provide your a good product using experience.
Ruijie expert team has received your issue. In order to solve your issue efficiently, we want to talk with you further.
1. We will contact your via email to provide your a effcient solution. Please pay attention to your email.
2. You also can talk with our tech engineer engineers directly with this post link to get a professional assistance: RITA (Ruijie Intelligent Technical Assistant)
You can contact our senior engineers directly in either way. please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

0 2024-4-24 02:59:31 View all replies
i am waiting for your live support more then 30min and nothing!
Why do I have to change and play with the settings to get my maximum speed? Why does everything have to be complicated? Why don't you have a clear answer? You send us to read articles about nonsense!
I am talking to you about my customers who purchased a large quantity and want to cancel because they are not getting even half the speed they are supposed to get!

0 2024-4-24 14:55:30 View all replies
Hen Hayun replied at 2024-4-24 02:59
Why do I have to change and play wit ...
Hi Henhayun,

After the checking by our enginners, this issue  is solved. Here is the solution for you reference:
1. Set the bandwidth of the AP to 40 and 80 respectively, and then test if the traffic is normal

2. If it is still abnormal, please contact us via RITA: RITA (Ruijie Intelligent Technical Assistant)

0 2024-4-26 10:10:23 View all replies
Hen Hayun replied at 2024-4-24 02:59
Why do I have to change and play wit ...

It's strange that you have speed problems with those models. I have this model in the office: RG-RAP2200(F) and it works great for me since it is WiFi 5 dual band, it gives me up to the 350 MB that I have contracted in the office, Its configuration for me is more than simple, I configured it in router mode and it works great. I don't see how a more robust model couldn't give you more speed. Maybe you are doing something wrong.

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd