Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

POE switch RG-ES209GC not powering bridge set RG-EST350 V2 Reply

Gill Bates

Level 1

POE switch RG-ES209GC not powering bridge set RG-EST350 V2
190 1 2024-4-20 04:15:25
Original
I have this switch RG-ES209GC and YOUR bridge set RG-EST350 V2, I cant get the POE switch to power the bridge ? but the bridge will work if I use the injector.  I also can log on to the switch with a network cable using there 10.44.77.200? I don't use apps just a laptop.

My goal is to use the  POE switch to power network cameras and the wifi bridge - bridge on the other end to a RG-ES218GC-P to NVR.  Do you have any wiring diagrams how this is connected you can link.

RG-ES209GC-P

Switch
0 2024-4-20 08:32:11 View all replies
Dear,
Good day.
The reason why the switch cannot power the RG-EST350 V2 bridge is because these devices require the EST350V2 to use 12 or 24 VDC Passive PoE. However, our ES switch cannot support 12 or 24 VDC Passive PoE.
Therefore, the ES209GC cannot power the EST350 V2.
In this case, you will need a PoE injector that supports 12 or 24 VDC Passive PoE.

I'm sharing the links to the installation and configuration guides for the equipment.

https://reyee.ruijie.com/en-global/support/documents/slide_76731

https://reyee.ruijie.com/en-global/resources/preview/77537

Releated Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd