Aysar J

Level 1

Ruijie Reyee RG-ES218GC-P fan control
303 4 2024-5-4 10:09:12
Original
Edited by Aysar J at 2024-5-4 11:04

Hi,
Can i control the fan speed or status on the Ruijie Reyee RG-ES218GC-P switch
And please note that the fan does not stop working when the tempreture is below 25°C as mentioned in the device specifications.
I think this problem happened after the latest update.
Thanks,
RG-ES218GC-P

Fan Control Switch Specification
0 2024-5-4 11:25:35 View all replies
Dear sir

Sorry RG-ES218GC-P can not control the fan speed, it only supports adaptive speed adjustment depending on the real environment. May I know whether the switch current firmware version is ESW_1.0(1)B1P27? Can you help record a video about the switch installed environment and send to us (service_rj(Ruijie International) <service_rj@ruijienetworks.com>) to further check. Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards
Jenny

0 2024-5-4 11:53:26 View all replies
Edited by Aysar J at 2024-5-4 11:57

俞佳敏1 replied at 2024-5-4 11:25
Dear sir

Sorry RG-ES218GC-P can not control the fan speed, it only supports adaptive speed adjustme ...
Yes, it is version ESW_1.0(1)B1P27 and i have 2 switches from the same model and both are installed in different enviroment, and both of the enviroment are below 17°C but neither of both fans are running off.
I am looking at the community forum and it seems that it happened with many customers.
Please can you help solve the problem as it becomes so annoying.
Thanks,

0 2024-5-4 14:31:52 View all replies
Aysar J replied at 2024-5-4 11:53
俞佳敏1 replied at 2024-5-4 11:25
Dear sir

Dear sir

Please help record a video about the device current installed environment and the fan voice to further check this issue. Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards
Jenny

0 2024-5-4 22:57:16 View all replies
俞佳敏1 replied at 2024-5-4 14:31
Dear sir

Please help record a video about the device current installed environment and the fan vo ...
Hi,
As per requested i sent an e-mail with a video attachment, please not that i have 2 switches from the same series and both are installed in a 6 Rack Unit and the temperature is around 19°C in both cabinets, but the switch fan is working on its full capacity and the noise is very loud as per attached in the video.
The video is clarifying everything.
The sender email is: ays-j2006@hotmail.com
Thanks & Regards,
Aysar, PMP

Related Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd