linxihao@ruijie Publish time 2019-6-27 17:03:17

Why is the network speed only 100 Mbit/s to 200 Mbit/s after an EG series device is connected with flow control disabled while the network speed reaches 300 Mbit/s in direct connection to a WAN line?

The EG series device performance or the number of sessions isrestricted.

rabin.ghimire@g Publish time 2023-12-6 01:38:02

Mine also same problem. MY EG209GS gateway is connected through CDATA fiber router. When I conncet directly by the CDATA router's lan port and test the speed it shows more than 900 mbps but when the gateway wan is uplink to CDATA router and I test through the LAN port of the Gateway device the speed drops to 10 mbps.
No a flow control enabled, no any ACL rules enabled, reset the device and re configure ... still the problems not solved.

javier@ruijie.c Publish time 2023-12-6 08:52:40

rabins_sky replied at 2023-12-6 01:38
Mine also same problem. MY EG209GS gateway is connected through CDATA fiber router. When I conncet d ...

Dear:

can you help us to know whether your reyee EG is a new device or you have used it for a while?

if it is not a new device, can you help us to know when the issue happened, please?

Thanks.

Regards

Javier
Pages: [1]
View full version: Why is the network speed only 100 Mbit/s to 200 Mbit/s after an EG series device is connected with flow control disabled while the network speed reaches 300 Mbit/s in direct connection to a WAN line?