admin Publish time 2022-4-27 14:34:10

How to do when Reyee devices cannot go online on the Ruijie Cloud?

PDF file download: Reyee devices cannot go online on the Ruijie Cloud
data/attachment/forum/202204/27/143400tthq01frlm88mzaz.jpg

It.dxb@rameehot Publish time 2024-4-20 09:20:12

Access point showing offline data/attachment/forum/202404/20/092001bodzd3sp3f4kz4ff.jpg

guominxiang@rui Publish time 2024-4-20 10:00:43

User 59369 replied at 2024-4-20 09:20
Access point showing offlineHello,
I‘m sorry that we can't provide a specific solution for you based on current information.

Can you help to check the following aspects:
1.Please check the connectivity first: ping 8.8.8.8
If the ping is reachable, please check the step 2
If the ping is unreachable, please ping gateway address.
If the ping gateway is reachable, please check the NAT policy or route on gateway device.
If the ping gateway is unreachable, please check whether device get the IP address check which device address can ping.

2. Check the status of communication and domain name resolution: ping ryrcmq.ruijienetworks.com
If the IP address resolved by ping the domain name is 18.196.172.168, go to the next step
If the IP address resolved by the ping domain name is another IP address, share the test screenshot

3.Check the AP version first. If the AP version is later than P248, you can change the cloud service
data/attachment/forum/202404/20/095144palz9xjo9moezj4n.png
If your device supports changes, please reset it first, or select another cloud service to save and then select the current cloud service again.
If your device does not support the change, please upgrade to the latest version first: https://reyee.ruijie.com/en-global/resources/software/rg-rap2260g-firmware/rap2260g260/

4. Check the gateway device. If the gateway is a firewall or an ISP modem/ISP router with firewall functions, set the following table to pass on the gateway:
data/attachment/forum/202404/20/095550gtnpbpbdxebbb5oa.png
Note that if it is not manually added to the list that is released, it is blocked by default. Release in both the outgoing and incoming directions.

*Please note that the above sharing is based on the location of your community (Country/Region: United Arab Emirates) if the location is not the location of the device, or is not the cloud host you are using, please let me know.
If the issue still exists, please help to share your project to my personal email address( guominxiang@ruijie.com.cn) and talk with me again. I would be glad to help you in Community.
Pages: [1]
View full version: How to do when Reyee devices cannot go online on the Ruijie Cloud?