GTAC-Sophia Publish time 2023-5-31 14:26:18

What should I do if I fail to do WISP on my Reyee EW Mesh Wi-Fi?

When you fail to do WISP on Reyee EW1200G Pro, you may follow these steps to troubleshooting first:

[*]Check the distance between Reyee EW1200G Pro and the other router to see if the distance is too long or not. If so, please try to make them closer.
[*]Check if there are obstacles between Reyee EW1200G Pro and another router, how thick, etc.
[*]Check if you choose the right mode on Reyee EW1200G Pro
[*]Check if the WiFi password is correct or not when you do WISP on Reyee EW1200G Pro.
[*]Check the LED status of Reyee EW1200G Pro and the other router is normal or not.
[*]Check if the uplink main router has set blacklist for blocking Reyee EW1200G Pro or not.
[*]You may try factory reset this Reyee EW1200G by pressing the reset button for more than 10 seconds.

lilysnapees@out Publish time 2023-12-7 16:20:12

This sequence of articles is fantastic! We are grateful for everything you do; you consistently perform an excellent, astute, mapquest, and captivating job! The greatest group of people I've ever encountered is you guys.

Pages: [1]
View full version: What should I do if I fail to do WISP on my Reyee EW Mesh Wi-Fi?