mert.ozsoy@aves Publish time 2023-10-25 16:26:24

Ruijie cloud AP speed issue

Hello, I am using ruijie cloud. I have a lot of access points in my cloud account. I want to see the connection speeds and internet access speeds of these access points. Where can I see it from the cloud.

My second question is, do I need to make a different setting for roaming between ap devices? Because sometimes there are delays in my ping values, how can I determine the cause of this?

David - TAC Publish time 2023-10-25 19:11:39

Hello,
Thank you for reaching out regarding your Ruijie Cloud account and access points. We appreciate your questions and are here to assist you.
Regarding your first question about monitoring connection speeds and internet access speeds for your access points, this may depend on your access points models, we can check your access point's WAN port negotiation speed.
For your second question about optimizing roaming between AP devices and addressing ping delays, here are some tips:

[*]Ensure that your access points are appropriately placed for optimal coverage to minimize roaming issues.
[*]Verify that the firmware on your access points is up to date to benefit from any performance improvements.
[*]Check for any interference sources, such as other wireless devices, that could affect roaming performance.
[*]Monitor network traffic and utilization to identify any bottlenecks or congestion points that may cause ping delays.
If you continue to experience delays in ping values or have further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. our RITA platform: www.ruijienetworks.com/rita
Best regards,
Pages: [1]
View full version: Ruijie cloud AP speed issue