allan.catindig@ Publish time 2023-11-13 21:46:35

AP led blinking continuously

Hi Masters,

I have an issue with my AP model RG-RAP2260(G) it is connected to my Pfsense router with a captive portal enabled and I already added the Mac address of the AP to bypass the authentication. I am wondering why it is still blinking, but when I transfer it to the network connection without the captive portal it works flawlessly without blinking the LED. Is there anyone here who already experienced the same issue?
I hope someone can guide me to solve my problem.
Regards,
Allan

taizhaolong@rui Publish time 2023-11-14 00:38:00

Dear,

please take a look at the picture here that explains the meaning of LED:data/attachment/forum/202311/14/003641gyoq1dqmjmj9bmpz.png
we may need more information to further investigate the cause of the problem, please provide more details if possible

allan.catindig@ Publish time 2023-11-17 11:35:15

GTAC-David replied at 2023-11-14 00:38
Dear,

please take a look at the picture here that explains the meaning of LED:

Hi David,

Good day.

Thank you for the response, it is working actually when it is connected to pfsense captive portal, can get IP it can display the login page, what I do want is to remove the blinking light in the AP (disappear the alarm). When it is blinking can't manage it to the cloud.

I have ruijie RG-EW1800GX PRO and also connected to my PFSense. It works properly, can see it on the cloud and manage it.

Regards,

Allan
Pages: [1]
View full version: AP led blinking continuously