User 68509 Publish time 2023-11-27 20:20:17

Ruijie Cloud Setup

Dear Sir/ Madam,
I had bought a RG-EG210G-P-E and 2 AP820(V2). I am able to add the device in Ruijie Cloud at the first beginning, but then after I had factory reset the EG210G, I can't add into the cloud now. It always has an alarm "xxxxxxxxxxxxx is not supported by Ruijie Cloud because it is designed exclusively for the Chinese Mainland market.". I would like to ask if you can help on this case.
Secondly, for EG210G should having the AC function which I can control the AP. However, I have no way for the EG210G to detect the AP820. But I had another router of RG-WS7005-A, which I am able to control both of the AP. can you guide me to use the AC function of EG210G?
Thank you
Michael Lau

liujunhui1@ruij Publish time 2023-11-27 20:31:03

Dear sir

As we checked this device is a domestic device in China, so it cannot be added to the Overseas cloud, so it will need to consult the domestic customer service. Because Clouds in different service areas do not communicate with each other
In addition, AP820 belongs to a Ruijie device, so it can not be detected by ReyeeEG through SON network. However, Reyee EG can still control the DHCP server to provide IP addresses and network connections for AP820 connected to the network.
The AC function of the Reyee EG is to manage more Reyee APs. In this mode, NAT can not be performed as egress devices, and the routing function is disabled too

Best regards,
Ross

michael@boutiqu Publish time 2023-11-28 09:11:46

GTAC-Ross replied at 2023-11-27 20:31
Dear sir

As we checked this device is a domestic device in China, so it cannot be added to the Over ...

Thank you for your reply and I have more understand on the product line now.
However, I would like to ask if that serial no. can transfer to international version? it is also wired that, when I go the the eweb of the EG210, it will direct me to download the international app (not the China version). I am having other project in Ruijie Reyee app(international one), I can't have this one split from the group and also I have colleague who is foreigner, but the China version of Ruijie Reyee doesn't support English.
Thank you.

Best regards,
Michael Lau

liujunhui1@ruij Publish time 2023-11-28 09:39:51

User 68509 replied at 2023-11-28 09:11
Thank you for your reply and I have more understand on the product line now.
However, I would lik ...

Dear Sir

Unfortunately, it can not transfer to international version
So currently, we can not convert domestic equipment to overseas equipment
sorry about that

best regards,

Ross

GTAC-Sophia Publish time 2023-12-8 10:50:55

Hi sir, I have hidden your product SN in your description out of the security concerned, please note!
Pages: [1]
View full version: Ruijie Cloud Setup