intercaretech@g Publish time 2023-12-18 19:38:36

Cloud Apps & Web

Hi,
1. How to maintain the client listing (fixed or permanently, online and offline). Now showing online and connected client (variable connected number of client) at deference of time or login. My system do not have public AP/access.
2. Client info (type/brand/model):
In Cloud Apps, I can modify/ Add own brand but none in cloud web/direct device (Gw) of this feature.

chenzixuan3@rui Publish time 2023-12-18 20:10:25

Dear sir
1.Do you want to check the history client information on Ruijie Cloud ? if so , you can check the following picture
https://community.ruijienetworks.com/data/attachment/forum/202312/18/200728ce6ffn0fv3hz7ve2.png

2.Do you want access other brand device by Ruijie Cloud ?

intercaretech@g Publish time 2023-12-18 21:01:34

GTAC-Joy replied at 2023-12-18 20:10
Dear sir
1.Do you want to check the history client information on Ruijie Cloud ? if so , you can ch ...

1. No, I do not wireless client/device. All Wired.Only in wireless client got menu of history.
2. No, Not Access the device/client but info for categorize of client device.

Let say, i have 400 clients connected in system by wired. In main interface of client, only show online/connected client. if 300 connected/online, where the others? I want to look up the not connected/offline device. Which one the client/device (name) or where the offline client connected (switch/ link up) before?.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Cloud Apps & Web