Elm-A Publish time 2024-3-2 18:38:23

Is RG-EG105GW disowned after being discountinued?

Hi all.
I was able to browse this product in Ruijie website (RG-EG105GW) a few months ago but now it seems to be wiped out of the surface of the earth. Nothing comes up in Ruijie website for this product. Not in documents, not in product lists and not in software downloads and not in app management. It doesn't show up in anywhere and the latest firmware for it seems to be an archive from 2021 while its successors RG105GW-X and RG-105GW(T) are continuously updated.

I know the product is discontinued but I just wanted to ask why delete it from everywhere? The product page in Ruijie website for this model now gives an HTTP 404 error. And I wanted to ask how could it be the latest firmware is from July 2021 while the product was still being sold in 2023 and is still in stocks in 2024 in some countries?

Can someone please point it out to me if I am missing something?

taizhaolong@rui Publish time 2024-3-2 20:26:11

Hi,

Sorry for any inconvenience the deletion of resources about RG-EG105GW from our websites.

Our IT department may delete them and RD has not upgraded its FW version because they are not end of sales products. However, as long as devices are under warranty, we will help solve technical faults and we will answer technical inquiry even out of warranty.

Regards
TAC
Pages: [1]
View full version: Is RG-EG105GW disowned after being discountinued?