Info@3peakshote Publish time 2024-4-29 10:15:22

WiFi Optimization not working

Can you help me I cannot resolve the capacity and interference and poor roaming experience issue in our network.

wengjialong@rui Publish time 2024-4-29 11:09:38

Hi, Auster Perez

I‘m sorry that we can't provide a specific solution for you based on current information.

Can you help to check the following aspects:
1. If you have multiple APs in the project, please run WiFi optimisation during non-peak hours to detect interference and the cloud will automatically adjust the channels and transmit power of APs to improve the WiFi experience. Appropriate transmit power can also help reduce roaming issues.
2. If you still experience wireless interference after running WiFi optimisation, please use WiFi Moho, a WiFi testing tool, to manually test the interference and you can select a channel with the least interference for the APs.
3. If you still experience poor roaming issues, you may use the AR Roaming Test in the Toolbox on the Ruijie Reyee App to detect points where the roaming experience is affected and the report will also provide suggestions to improve the poor roaming experience.

If the issue still exists, please help to share the test results with me and talk with me again. I would be glad to help you in the Community.

Best regards,
Jayden
Pages: [1]
View full version: WiFi Optimization not working