Ruijie Community

Title: My feedback [Print this page]

Author: Zunaid    Time: 2022-10-28 18:31
Title: My feedback
Good day

1. The YouTube video's are excellent  but a clear English person will help for better understanding. Each time we have time go back and forth to hear what was said.
2. Excellent community platform and quick responses from operators  
3. Open up a chat forum individual's can chat directly to each other. Learn tricks tips and experiences
4. Create the option to view data usage of total users and specific users on router and switch. I know Bandwidth can be seen but let's say  your isp gives you a monthly cap on internet usage of 100gb  so we can monitor.

Author: admin    Time: 2022-10-29 16:09
Hi sir,

Thank you so much for such detail feedback. We will forward your suggestion to the related colleague and take your suggestion into consideration. Thank you for your attentions!

Author: panjingyi1@ruij    Time: 2022-11-7 10:43
Hi sir, if you mean RCNA course, we have added subtitle for every video of RCNA on YouTube, you may open it on the setting.

Author: Zunaid    Time: 2022-12-24 16:38
GTAC-Eureka replied at 2022-11-7 10:43
Hi sir, if you mean RCNA course, we have added subtitle for every video of RCNA on YouTube, you may  ...

Thank you for the improvement on the YouTube channel, I am following all the RCNA videos.

Author: Zunaid    Time: 2022-12-24 16:39
admin replied at 2022-10-29 16:09
Hi sir,

Thank you so much for such detail feedback. We will forward your suggestion to the related  ...

Do you have any feedback on No.4 of my response.

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2