Ruijie Community

Title: Unblock Google and Youtube [Print this page]

Author: Sothea Ngan    Time: 2023-4-25 12:26
Title: Unblock Google and Youtube
Hi Dear Support Team,
I want to access to Google and Youtube i already verify with my firewall block both of it or not , i didn't block it on my firewall. i don't know why cannot access. please help me to check thanks.

Author: chenzixuan3@rui    Time: 2023-4-26 10:45
Dear sir

Do you mean user can not access Google and Youtube when they connect to AP820-L V3? Can you ping the URL on AP ?

Author: ellenhennry@gma    Time: 2023-9-30 13:06
Hi there,

I understand your concern about not being able to access Google and YouTube. It's good that you've already checked your firewall settings to rule out any issues on your end. To further diagnose the problem, you might want to consider clearing your browser's cache and cookies or trying a different browser to see if that resolves the issue. Additionally, check if there are any local network restrictions or DNS issues that might be causing the problem. If the problem persists, it might be a good idea to contact your internet service provider to ensure there are no connectivity issues from their end. Hope this helps! For Further Help Check (ytvancedpro.com/youtube-vanced-for-ios)

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2