Ruijie Community

Title: What should I do if I failed to do PPSK authentication with Ruijie AP on Ruijie Cloud? [Print this page]

Author: GTAC-Sophia    Time: 2023-7-4 17:59
Title: What should I do if I failed to do PPSK authentication with Ruijie AP on Ruijie Cloud?
If you failed to do PPSK authentication with Ruijie AP on Ruijie Cloud, you may follow these steps to do the troubleshooting first:
a). Check whether the PPSK code you input is correct or not.
b). Check whether the terminal (PC/Laptop/Phone) has enabled random MAC or private MAC or not.
If the random MAC or private MAC has been enabled, please turn off this feature.
Because PPSK requires one fixed MAC for one terminal, if you enable random MAC or private MAC, then the MAC address may be incorrect.
c). Check the synchronization status of the PPSK codes on Ruijie Cloud.
1). Login to Ruijie Cloud, enter the PPSK page via this path: [Configuration]> [PPSK]
2). Choose the faulty PPSK code, click on the view button, and check the PPSK synchronization log.

d). If the PPSK Synchronize log is abnormal, check the PPSK record on Ruijie AP.

You can use this command to check it out: show sumng user all

e).If the faulty PPSK code does not appear on the show sumng user all
result, you can try to delete the SSID with PPSK authentication, then re-create it.

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2