Ruijie Community

Title: Ruijie RG-ES218GC fan working all the time problem [Print this page]

Author: Admin@geeketech    Time: 2024-5-8 06:18
Title: Ruijie RG-ES218GC fan working all the time problem
Hi,
I asked a question before and you delegate the issue to the engineer and I contacted him through email and told me to downgrade! I asked him what's the throughback of updating and possible issues and if the switches will still be controlled from cloud and app but he didn't answer me and I am waiting for 5 days until now and he didn't get back to me and the switches are installed inside home and the fan is too noisy.
I don't believe that the company has a solution of just downgrade, we are in 2024 you should upgrade not downgrade!
And even he cannot answer what are the impacts of downgrading. I am really frustrated.
The problem happened with alot of people as I saw in the forum after the last update ,so the company should come with an upgrade that solves all of the fan problem, not downgrade!!
I sent a video to the engineer to check that there are no devices with the switch on the cabinet and the temperature is too low.
I gave him access to the topology to check that there are 0 watt consumption no POE active.
And at the end he asked me to downgrade and when I asked him about the throughback and possible problems he didn't answer.
Please hope that you understand that the devices are in a house and the fan is too noisy and we picked the switch as it says it has adaptive fan that it will stop working when the temperature lower than 25°C and the power lower than 120 watt.
I hope that you release an update to resolve this issue once and for all, not just for me but there are a lot of users have the same problem.

Author: v-anakaren@ruij    Time: 2024-5-8 08:04
Dear Aysajar,
Good day.  
I apologize for the inconveniences you've experienced. Could you please share your case number with me so I can follow up and try to resolve it as soon as possible?
Best Regards.

Author: Admin@geeketech    Time: 2024-5-8 08:17
AnaKarenDuranUrrutia replied at 2024-5-8 08:04
Dear Aysajar,
Good day.  
I apologize for the inconveniences you've experienced. Could you please sh ...

Hi,
Here is the email subject I guess it contains the case number:
CS20240504-3481721 RG-ES218GC-P fan noise

Thanks,

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2