Ruijie Community

Title: RG-RAP2200(E) Update firmware error [Print this page]

Author: za_bnn@hotmail.    Time: 2024-5-21 16:48
Title: RG-RAP2200(E) Update firmware error
RG-RAP2200(E) Update firmware error

It cant boot device, indicator blink long flash 3 time and shot blink 1 time in loop
How to resolve this problem, it no have console port to try TFTP upload new firmware

Author: chenchunyan@rui    Time: 2024-5-21 17:10
Hi PAWARIT SRIRAT,

I‘m sorry that we can't provide a specific solution for you based on current information.
Can you help to check the following aspects:
1. Is there any ssid broadcasting? Can you log in the device wiredly? If you don't know the method, please help refer to the image and have a try.
2. Please try to reset the device by pressing the reset button about 10 seconds. Then repeat the point 1 and confirm if you can log in the device.
3. If it still does not work, please refer to this link and create RMA case.
How to judge if Reyee wireless has firmware loss and what to do? - Wireless - Ruijie Community (ruijienetworks.com)

Author: za_bnn@hotmail.    Time: 2024-5-23 09:44
GTAC-Vivian replied at 2024-5-21 17:10
Hi PAWARIT SRIRAT,

I‘m sorry that we can't provide a specific solution for you based on current in ...

Hi, GTAC-Vivian,
I tried to reset but no any SSID braodcast from this device and not work in LAN mode with direct connect, it swap between cable unplugged and identify network every 1-3 second

Thank you, I'll refer this to RMA case

Author: chenchunyan@rui    Time: 2024-5-23 09:47
PAWARIT SRIRAT replied at 2024-5-23 09:44
Hi, GTAC-Vivian,
I tried to reset but no any SSID braodcast from this device and not work in LAN m ...

Hi PAWARIT SRIRAT,

You are welcome. Please feel free to contact us again if you need any more assistance in the future

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2