Ruijie Community

Title: RG-RAP52-OD cannot ad to my project [Print this page]

Author: neugamszabi@gma    Time: 2024-5-22 18:05
Title: RG-RAP52-OD cannot ad to my project
Dear Support,
i've a test network, 2 switch and an rg-rap52-od ap, what worked fine. I tried to config wireless vlan via this network, after the configuration, the rap52 status became to "Waiting" and nothing happened. I rebooted so many times, tried to power on/off, deleted from the test project and add..but now i cannot re-add this device. " Waiting for device to go online and be authenticated ". i tried to delete first from the project andhard reset with button and re-add, but the situation is the same..

After i deleted all devices from this project and delete the project.. made hard reset to rap52-od ap, but still the same. Tried to add with QR code or manually with serial number, but the device is still in this state:
" Waiting for device to go online and be authenticated "

I've checked the project admin password, tried to re-auth with browser or mobile app, but nothing, so i cannot access the AP.
What can i do? Maybe the device's serial stick to a project?

Regards,
Szabolcs

Author: chenzixuan3@rui    Time: 2024-5-22 18:55
Dear sir

Thank you for contacting Ruijie support
you can refer to this link to troubleshoot
How to do when Reyee devices cannot go online on the Ruijie Cloud? - Switch - Ruijie Community (ruijienetworks.com)

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2