Ruijie Community

Title: QOS system on ruijie rg eg105gw x problematic [Print this page]

Author: Infinity Mind    Time: 2024-5-29 08:55
Title: QOS system on ruijie rg eg105gw x problematic
QOS system on ruijie rg eg105gw x problematic, for kbps and mbs settings, I enter 16000 kbps after in speedtest which comes out 16Mbps, for qod upload does not work

Author: chenzixuan3@rui    Time: 2024-5-29 09:10
Dear sir

The 16000 kbps equals 16Mbps ,may i know the specific issue for this function ?

Author: Infinity Mind    Time: 2024-5-29 13:41
GTAC-Joy replied at 2024-5-29 09:10
Dear sir

The 16000 kbps equals 16Mbps ,may i know the specific issue for this function ?

For QOS the download function is no problem, but for QOS the upload function doesn't work

Author: guominxiang@rui    Time: 2024-6-3 17:19
Infinity Mind replied at 2024-5-29 13:41
For QOS the download function is no problem, but for QOS the upload function doesn't work

Hello Infinity Mind,
I‘m sorry that we can't provide a specific solution for you based on current information. May you share your configuration setting with us so that we can provice the solution or troubleshooting stpes for you?
If you are mentioned about samrt flow control, you can refer to this link about configuration: How to configure Flow Control? - Router - Ruijie Community (ruijienetworks.com)
If the issue still exists, please help to  share the screenshot of your current setting, test user ip address, and test result screenshot. Then you can talk with me again. I would be glad to help you in Community.

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2