Ruijie Community

Title: How to implement DHCP Snooping for EG210G-P [Print this page]

Author: it@athomeapartm    Time: 2024-5-31 16:09
Title: How to implement DHCP Snooping for EG210G-P
Hello,

Would like to implement DHCP Snooping for my EG210G-P. When I select option I get an error message saying "not available for this project " please help me overcome this issue

Mark

Author: yujiamin@ruijie    Time: 2024-6-3 17:02
Dear sir

DHCP Snooping is enable to avoid user obtaining an IP address assigned by the private router but from the correct dhcp server maybe Reyee EG in your network. So dhcp snooping is enabled on the switches to ensure the network stability.

Best regards
Jenny

Author: it@athomeapartm    Time: 2024-6-4 11:01
GTAC-Jenny replied at 2024-6-3 17:02
Dear sir

DHCP Snooping is enable to avoid user obtaining an IP address assigned by the private rout ...

Thanks Jenny,
You have told me what DHCP snooping does but can you now tell me how to implement it on EG series switch ie EG210-GP because when I try to implement I get an error message "not available for this project ".

Mark

Author: yujiamin@ruijie    Time: 2024-6-5 12:16
User 91483 replied at 2024-6-4 11:01
Thanks Jenny,
You have told me what DHCP snooping does but can you now tell me how to implement it ...

Dear sir

Sorry EG210G-P can not support dhcp snooping, you can enable this function when you have switches online on Ruijie Cloud.

Best regards
Jenny

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2