Ruijie Community

Title: Ruijie S2915-24GT4MS-P-L Zabbix Template [Print this page]

Author: bayu.rahmadani@    Time: 2024-6-5 12:17
Title: Ruijie S2915-24GT4MS-P-L Zabbix Template
Hi Everyone,
I'm trying to get information from Ruijie switch using Zabbix for real time monitoring but i couldn't find a template to complete it. I found one but it didn't work.

Is there anyone who has a working template for Ruijie switches to share it with me?

My device is S2915-24GT4MS-P-L

Regadrds,
Bayu

Author: chenchunyan@rui    Time: 2024-6-5 12:26
Hi malifax bayu,
May I know if the Zabbix uses SNMP V2 protocol? If yes, please refer to this guide to configure SNMP on the switch.

Ruijie RG-S2915-L Series Switches Web-based Configuration Guide, RGOS 11.4(1)B82P2 (V1.0) - Ruijie Networks

Author: bayu.rahmadani@    Time: 2024-6-5 14:37
GTAC-Vivian replied at 2024-6-5 12:26
Hi malifax bayu,
May I know if the Zabbix uses SNMP V2 protocol? If yes, please refer to this guide  ...

Hi GTAC-Vivian,
I have already follow that step, i only need template ruijie for Zabbix, because i was register device with snmp monitoring but the data not like other switch have many data & graphs.
I need snmp mib or template for collect the data from snmp at zabbix.

Do you have mib for this switch version RG-S2915-L?

Thanks

Regards,
Bayu

Author: chenchunyan@rui    Time: 2024-6-5 15:47
malifax bayu replied at 2024-6-5 14:37
Hi GTAC-Vivian,
I have already follow that step, i only need template ruijie for Zabbix, because  ...

Hi Bayu,

I have found the MIB file for this switch, and I have shared it with you via email. Please check the email box.
If you cannot find the email, please contact me again via Community.

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2