Ruijie Community

Title: Compare Data Usage with Starlink Report [Print this page]

Author: liemtrantan@gma    Time: 2024-6-7 07:48
Title: Compare Data Usage with Starlink Report
Dear Sir,
I compare data traffice used with data Elcome report not match after 7 days, pls check your system calculator data usage!
Best Regards!

Author: javier@ruijie.c    Time: 2024-6-8 00:52
Hi:

I need to confirm with you the information could you please agree or correct me if I'm wrong?

you created the voucher on the cloud, and then in the past 7 days, you compared the data report provided by Starlink with the data report on the cloud, and you have found that the traffic Statistical Data for the same voucher is different, right?

Please, let me know your answer.

Regards,

Javier

Author: liemtrantan@gma    Time: 2024-6-8 06:53
GTAC--Javier replied at 2024-6-8 00:52
Hi:

I need to confirm with you the information could you please agree or correct me if I'm wrong?

Dear Javier,
I can't repair your system, but I know algorithm calculator data usage in your system Ruijie Cloud is incorrect, you have to fix error ...

Pass 7days, I have follow traffic used 20 vouchers day by day, also check total traffic use, and I compare total data with Starlink report dash board for data usage, it is difference about 100GB (Your system calculator data usage less than Starlink report)
Could you give your email, I send table which I follow day by day for you check
Thanks

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2