Ruijie Community

Title: Ceritficate issue with new Reyee Gateway firmware ReyeeOS 2.280.0.1620 [Print this page]

Author: cuong@nhaantoan    Time: 2024-6-11 12:31
Title: Ceritficate issue with new Reyee Gateway firmware ReyeeOS 2.280.0.1620
After upgraded my EG305GH-P-E
to new fw ReyeeOS 2.280.0.1620 both Edge and Firefox warning about invalid certificate, how to resolve this issue?

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
Subject: Internet Widgits Pty Ltd

Issuer: Internet Widgits Pty Ltd

Expires on: May 2, 2122

Current date: Jun 11, 2024

Author: yujiamin@ruijie    Time: 2024-6-11 14:56
Dear sir

Please provide a picture about the error to further confirm this issue. If you use a private IP address to login to the device, it means we don't have SSL certificate for specific product. We only buy SSL certificate for the website domain.

Best regards
Jenny

Author: cuong@nhaantoan    Time: 2024-6-12 09:37
GTAC-Jenny replied at 2024-6-11 14:56
Dear sir

Please provide a picture about the error to further confirm this issue. If you use a priva ...

Author: taizhaolong@rui    Time: 2024-6-13 09:22
Manh Cuong Nguyen replied at 2024-6-12 09:37

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out regarding the certificate warning issue after upgrading your EG305GH-P-E to the new ReyeeOS 2.280.0.1620 firmware.
The HTTPS certificate used by the EG device can only be verified on the EG itself, which is why your browser prompts a warning about an invalid certificate.
To resolve this issue, you can do one of the following:
Please let us know if you need further assistance or detailed steps on how to import the certificate.

Best regards,
David

Author: cuong@nhaantoan    Time: 2024-6-13 11:02
GTAC-David replied at 2024-6-13 09:22
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out regarding the certificate warning issue after upgrading your EG305 ...

Thank for the information, I already added EG device certificate into Edge but still get the warning.

BTW, why this didn't happen with previous firmware version?

Author: liujunhui1@ruij    Time: 2024-6-13 11:12
Manh Cuong Nguyen replied at 2024-6-13 11:02
Thank for the information, I already added EG device certificate into Edge but still get the warni ...

Hi/Hello sir
I‘m sorry that we can't provide a specific solution for you based on current information.
May I confirm other browsers have the same promet? Does this prompt affect your normal use of the device, such as failure to log in to the web interface of the device

if you can login to the device when click here ?Because at this point, we suspect that the security prompt appears because the protocol used when the device locally logs in is not https

Best regards,
Ross

Author: cuong@nhaantoan    Time: 2024-6-13 16:22
GTAC-Ross replied at 2024-6-13 11:12
Hi/Hello sir
I‘m sorry that we can't provide a specific solution for you based on current informa ...

Hi, this also happens on Firefox and Chrome, I can bypass and live with this but I wonder why it did not happen with old firmware version on EG device.

Author: chenchunyan@rui    Time: 2024-6-17 23:26
Manh Cuong Nguyen replied at 2024-6-13 16:22
Hi, this also happens on Firefox and Chrome, I can bypass and live with this but I wonder why it d ...

Hi Manh Cuong Nguyen,
The upgrade may change the root certificate or certificate chain of the AP. As a result, the trusted SSL certificate is no longer recognized by the system.

It is advised to ignore it because it does not affect the actual use of the device

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2