Ruijie Community

Title: EG105G-P-V2 cannot add to cloud [Print this page]

Author: dandinvarona@gm    Time: 2024-6-15 18:04
Title: EG105G-P-V2 cannot add to cloud
is not supported by Ruijie Cloud because it is designed exclusively for the Chinese Mainland market

Author: taizhaolong@rui    Time: 2024-6-15 22:39
Dear,

if the device is bought from outside china mainland it can still be added into other clouds, only devices bought from china can not be added into other clouds.

Author: zhangqiao@ruiji    Time: 2024-6-18 14:12
Dear dandi varona,

Thank you for your attention to Ruijie Network, and thank you for choosing and using Ruijie Network products.

Ruijie network sales and service support around the world, the laws and regulations of each country/region are different, the product model/version is different, so Ruijie network products and all other manufacturers in the industry are based on different regional sales and support.

In view of your need to purchase and use Ruijie network products outside Chinese mainland, please purchase Ruijie network products in the local country/region, so that your rights and interests after purchasing the product will be protected to the greatest extent.

Author: terencediniay@g    Time: 2024-6-22 01:12
GTAC-Sophia replied at 2024-6-18 14:12
Dear dandi varona,

same here i bought it shopee its my first time to use/purchase this product i dont know have this kind of strictions by using their cloud

Author: terencediniay@g    Time: 2024-6-22 01:28
Terence Gwapo replied at 2024-6-22 01:12
same here i bought it shopee its my first time to use/purchase this product i dont know have this  ...

is there other way to connect to cloud even if my device bought from china? i bought this product using shopee..

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2