Ruijie Community

Title: site to sitevpn [Print this page]

Author: faycal.h@codpar    Time: 2024-6-16 00:22
Title: site to sitevpn
Hi, I need help connecting the headquarters containing device ruijie rg-nbr6210-e  and the  branch containing device SOPHOS. I have made all the required settings, but there is no connection to find out more. I am at your disposal. Thank you.

Author: wengjialong@rui    Time: 2024-6-16 09:05
Hi, faycal houbbane

I‘m sorry that we can't provide a specific solution for you based on current information.
Can you help to check the following aspects:
1. Check if the configurations are consistent on both HQ and branch.
2. Check the WAN IP address on the NBR6210-E; if it's a private IP, please configure port forwarding on the uplink device having a public IP.
If the issue still exists, please help to collect the result of above and talk with me again. I would be glad to help you in the Community.

Best regards,
Jayden

Author: faycal.h@codpar    Time: 2024-6-20 18:15
GTAC-Jayden replied at 2024-6-16 09:05
Hi, faycal houbbane

I‘m sorry that we can't provide a specific solution for you based on current i ...

HI Jayden

this is my config in headquarters   for site to site withe a SF01V (SFOS 20.0.1 MR-1-Build342) branche

Author: yangyue1@ruijie    Time: 2024-6-20 18:41
faycal  houbbane replied at 2024-6-20 18:15
HI Jayden

this is my config in headquarters   for site to site withe a SF01V (SFOS 20.0.1 MR-1-Bu ...

Hello sir,
1. Plz check if you HQ domain name----the ruijie ddsn domain, has it mapped to a public ip? If it is not, plz make sure it is mapped to a public ip.
2. Plz make sure that your NBR has upgrade to the latest firmware version.
3, since here is no branch setting, plz make sure that the 2 sides VPN config is consistent, especially the pre-shared key, and make sure the HQ network of brach config is the local network here at branch configuration.

Author: faycal.h@codpar    Time: 2024-6-20 19:18
GTAC-Stella replied at 2024-6-20 18:41
Hello sir,
1. Plz check if you HQ domain name----the ruijie ddsn domain, has it mapped to a public ...

hi
1 yes my domain is mapped to my publec ip
2 Firmware Version:
NBR_RGOS 11.9(6)B17P3, Release(11161700)

3  in branch setting Iuse this config

I have no connection etableched thanx

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2