Ruijie Community

Title: Hidden ssid connection problem [Print this page]

Author: Fatmi.rabbi2017    Time: 2024-7-13 01:33
Title: Hidden ssid connection problem
When I set my ssid as hidden mode,none of my devices can connect,can anyone tell me why is it happening?

Author: Blake    Time: 2024-7-16 14:00
Hi, Fatmi Rabbi!

If you have set your ssid as hidden mode , it can't be find among terminals.You need to join that wlan manually.

Author: Fatmi.rabbi2017    Time: 2024-7-16 15:03
Blake replied at 2024-7-16 14:00
Hi, Fatmi Rabbi!

If you have set your ssid as hidden mode , it can't be find among terminals.You ne ...

Hi Blake,
I know I can’t see those ssid in the terminal when they are hidden but when I try to add network/hidden network,it says network couldn’t be found even I put exact same network name and password . But when I changed the router and use tplink , it works perfectly.

Author: luyoukai@ruijie    Time: 2024-7-24 14:52
Fatmi Rabbi replied at 2024-7-16 15:03
Hi Blake,
I know I can’t see those ssid in the terminal when they are hidden but when I try to ad ...

Hi,
If you confirm that the network exists but the problem still occurs.
Please to reach out to us through RITA(

www.ruijienetworks.com/rita
), our real-time support platform. Our dedicated engineers are readily available to resolve your issues promptly.

Today I'm on duty for the next 3 hours, you can directly find me in there or you can call my colleagues to help you.
We will work on it together and after the problem is sloved, we can share them  and attach the final answer in the community.

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2