Ruijie Community

Title: Conditional Login - Register [Print this page]

Author: clc.it@chelseal    Time: 2024-7-15 15:32
Title: Conditional Login - Register
Hi Support,

Can your team add a conditional login option for the Register function in Captive Portal.
Right now they have an option to not tick the box in the Data Privacy notice. We are offering a Free wifi to our customer , we want someting in return for the offered free wifi service which is their Data. If they agree with the sharing of their Data, they can proceed with the Free-Wifi, if not they shouldnt be allowed to use the free wifi service.

And by the way, in the future, we are also planning to market it, would it be possible to integrate the Vouchering to any payment gateway? We want it to be self-service by using any payment gateway for our customers

Author: guominxiang@rui    Time: 2024-7-15 22:29
Hello,

I'm sorry, this is not available at the moment. If the customer does not choose agree to the sharing of private information, we cannot forcibly obtain that information.

As for the second requirement, I will try to feedback to our R&D team. Thank you for your suggestion.

Best regards,
Micca

Author: clc.it@chelseal    Time: 2024-7-17 11:57
GTAC-Micca replied at 2024-7-15 22:29
Hello,

I'm sorry, this is not available at the moment. If the customer does not choose agree to th ...

Hi Support,

How about this function? Can you add the Monthly monitoring in Traffic Ranking by App. We do reports on a monthly basis and these will help us.

Author: Lexie    Time: 2024-7-17 17:55
Tech Support replied at 2024-7-17 11:57
Hi Support,

How about this function? Can you add the Monthly monitoring in Traffic Ranking by App ...

Hello,

I'm sorry, this is not available at the moment.

I will give feedback to our R&D team to add this feature, thank you for your valuable suggestions.

Best regards,

Lex

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2