Ruijie Community

Title: API for electronic payment [Print this page]

Author: rolencardona@gm    Time: 2024-8-14 08:56
Title: API for electronic payment
Hi,

Does the cloud service have any API to configure electronic bank payments?

Thanks!

Author: v-xiewenyu@ruij    Time: 2024-8-14 11:14
Dear Rolen,
Sir, can you tell me in what scenario you need to use this API function? Please tell me your needs in detail so that I can confirm with our R&D team.

Best regards,
Lex

Author: rolencardona@gm    Time: 2024-8-14 16:49
GTAC-Lex replied at 2024-8-14 11:14
Dear Rolen,
Sir, can you tell me in what scenario you need to use this API function? Please tell me ...

A scenario where the customer registers and recharges his account using the "Pago Móvil" system (Mobile Pay), an electronic recharge system used here in Venezuela

Author: v-xiewenyu@ruij    Time: 2024-8-14 18:02
Rolen Cardona replied at 2024-8-14 16:49
A scenario where the customer registers and recharges his account using the "Pago Móvil" system ( ...
Dear Rolen,
Sorry, we can provide API to users, but it is up to users to implement the specific functions and how to implement them.
Regards,
Lex

Author: v-xiewenyu@ruij    Time: 2024-8-15 09:54
Rolen Cardona replied at 2024-8-14 16:49
A scenario where the customer registers and recharges his account using the "Pago Móvil" system ( ...
Dear Rolen,
If you need configure API with our Ruijie Cloud, you may fill this follow form to apply for Application ID and Application Secret:
Noted:Do not leave your private information in the community.
Please send your Application info to my email: v-xiewenyu@ruijie.com.cn
Customer Name:

Cloud Email:

Type(VAD/SI/END USER):

Purpose:

Please provide basic information to apply this. More detailed the purpose, more possibly it will be passed.
Best regards
Lex

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2