Ruijie Community

Title: RG-EW3000GX problems [Print this page]

Author: platinum.komput    Time: 2024-8-26 06:00
Title: RG-EW3000GX problems
I have something unique problem, which my RG-EW3000GX having red light but still have internet connection and wifi connected ; but on apps or web login seems to be offline or cant access via apps or web login. Having tried on off wifi on my smartphone, the wifi from EW3000GX still appear and the internet still connected normally.
I already update firmware to the lastest, but problems still appear like "Red Light" with all condition same that i mention.

Author: wangyanjun3@rui    Time: 2024-8-26 10:01
Dear customer
The flashing red light indicates that the current device cannot access the internet.
If your device is still able to access the Internet even though the red light is blinking, please follow the steps below to check.
1. Please check if your phone is connected to this device.
2. If your phone is indeed connected to the current device, please check your current IP address and gateway address. And try to log in to the router's management page.
3. If your phone can open the management page, it means the current device is working properly.
4. Please check your current device's internet connection.
5. If the problem persists, try resetting your device.
6. If the problem persists after resetting, please check whether your device is under warranty. If so, you can apply for repair.

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2