Title: reset router password [Print this page]

Author: hoyinyun@gmail.    Time: 2024-9-9 18:24
Title: reset router password
Background:
1 I do not have admin password to login router's web portal
2 that router network should be on cloud but I didn't have access to it too
3 I do have Wifi password only
Questions
1 If the only way to login router web portal is resetting the password?
2 There are 10 switches connected to the router, once the router password is changed, anything I need to do on those switches in order to make the network working?

Author: yujiamin@ruijie    Time: 2024-9-9 21:05
Dear sir

If you manage your Reyee router on Ruijie Cloud, you can modify the password through Ruijie Cloud.

If the Reyee device is not on Ruijie Cloud, you need to press the reset button on the device for more than 5s to restore the factory settings.
After you reset the router, you can login to the router via the default password:admin and reconfigure it to make the network back.

Best regards
Jenny

Author: rvieira@visiote    Time: 2024-9-11 22:16
A única maneira de fazer login no portal web do roteador é redefinindo a senha?
Sim, a única maneira de acessar o portal web do roteador é esta, ou pela nuvem, mas como você não tem acesso a nenhuma delas, você teria que redefinir as configurações.

Lembre-se que neste caso o roteador sairá da nuvem, neste caso você terá que refazer todas as configurações criadas no roteador, rotas, VLANS etc.

Há 10 switches conectados ao roteador. Depois que a senha do roteador for alterada, preciso fazer alguma coisa com esses switches para fazer a rede funcionar?

Existem várias possibilidades, se você tiver VLANs configuradas no roteador, você terá que refazer todas elas, mas isso é bem simples depois de adicionar o roteador de volta à nuvem. Se os SWs estiverem na nuvem, eles também terão que ser redefinidos, porque a mesma senha que você tem na conta de nuvem do roteador está nos SWs Reyee/Ruijie e dispositivos gerenciáveis.

Author: v-xiewenyu@ruij    Time: 2024-9-11 22:51
Renato Vieira replied at 2024-9-11 22:16
A única maneira de fazer login no portal web do roteador é redefinindo a senha?
Sim, a única mane ...

Dear sir.
Yes, sir, all of your information is correct, so everyone must be careful to reset the device.
Best regards,
Lex

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2