Forgot password?
 Register now

Welcome to use this form to feedback your problems with Ruijie Community

The category of your feedback

Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

No-IP.com DDNS not sync Egress IP address instead of use sync Management IP address Reply

S HO

Level 1

No-IP.com DDNS not sync Egress IP address instead of use sync Management IP address
81 4 2024-6-17 12:25:46
Original
Model: RG-EG310GH-P-E

Mode:router mode
Firmware version: ReyeeOS 2.280.0.1620
Hardware Version:1.20

When I use No-IP.com DDNS, after checking sync IP address is using "Management IP" address instead of "Egress IP" address. Also I tested another brand router to use No-IP.com DDNS, they sync correct IP address, is using "Egress IP" address.
I think no one sync "Private IP address) to DDNS for use, agree?

Please check and fix to use "Egress IP" address for DDNS service (No-IP.com) for coming patch/firmware upgrade.

Thank you.

Management IP: Private IP address, Class C IP addresses (mine: 192.168.8.50)
Egress IP: External IP address, fixed/dynamic IP addresses (e.g.: 116.49.xxx.xxx)
RG-EG210G-E

Router
0 2024-6-17 12:32:06 View all replies
Hi, S HO

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Currently noip DDNS on Reyee EG can only map to its WAN IP.
If you would like a DDNS to map to the Egress IP, please try Ruijie DDNS on Ruijie Cloud.

Best regards,
Jayden

0 2024-6-17 12:52:53 View all replies
GTAC-Jayden replied at 2024-6-17 12:32
Hi, S HO

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Currently noip DDNS on Reyee EG can only map to its WA ...

Hello Jayden,

Thank you for your quick response. May I know have plan to change No-IP.com DDNS to use Egress IP?

By the way, I want to know why not use Egress IP for No-IP.com DDNS on Reyee Router? Any concern?  Let's sharing.

If not use Egress IP on No-IP.com DDNS, I think this is no meaning function on Reyee Router. Just to delete it is make it simple and no other choice. Tell us ONLY use Ruijie DDNS, that's fine.

Please consider to use Egress IP of Reyee Router on No-IP.com DDNS.

Best Regards,
S.

0 2024-6-17 13:00:53 View all replies
S HO replied at 2024-6-17 12:52
Hello Jayden,

Thank you for your quick response. May I know have plan to change No-IP.com DDNS to ...

Hi, S HO

Please kindly note that this requirement has been submitted to the R&D department and hopefully it will be implemented soon.

Best regards,
Jayden

0 2024-6-17 14:14:31 View all replies
GTAC-Jayden replied at 2024-6-17 13:00
Hi, S HO

Please kindly note that this requirement has been submitted to the R&D department and ho ...

Hello Jayden,

Thank you for your help. Thank you.

Best Regards,
S.

Related Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd