Your Email address (optional):

Uplink ports stuck on Unknow/Full Duplex Reply

Lukasz Ptak

Level 1

Uplink ports stuck on Unknow/Full Duplex
93 5 2024-6-21 18:05:33
Original
I have issue with RG-ES209GC-P
Uplink port is showing Unknow/Full Duplex without cable connected into. Also it there is solid green light on the besides port indicating link up but there is nothing connected to.
Any Idea ?

RG-ES209GC-P

Switch Other Troubleshooting Others
0 2024-6-21 18:09:22 View all replies
Hello sir,
May you try to replace port 8 cable with port 9 for a try, to see if there will still show "unknow" or not, this is to check if it is bcz of cable abnormality.

0 2024-6-21 18:19:59 View all replies
GTAC-Stella replied at 2024-6-21 18:09
Hello sir,
May you try to replace port 8 cable with port 9 for a try, to see if there will still sho ...

If I connect cable from port 8 into 9 it still showing unknow, looks like port is dead.
I tried to reset switch and same story all the time.

0 2024-6-21 20:13:58 View all replies
Lukasz Ptak replied at 2024-6-21 18:19
If I connect cable from port 8 into 9 it still showing unknow, looks like port is dead.
I tried to ...

Hello sir,
1. May you check if your ES is with the latest firmware version--firmware 280?
if is not, plz upgrade it to.
2. May you connect a device to it to see if the device can get traffic from it? and any showing changes?

0 2024-6-21 20:30:44 View all replies
GTAC-Stella replied at 2024-6-21 20:13
Hello sir,
1. May you check if your ES is with the latest firmware version--firmware 280?
if is no ...

It not showing any changes and have newest firmware, port is up on web interface and switch but if connected to other switch it is not showing anything.
I did RMA case for it

0 2024-6-21 20:36:07 View all replies
Lukasz Ptak replied at 2024-6-21 20:30
It not showing any changes and have newest firmware, port is up on web interface and switch but if ...

OK sir, sorry for all the trouble.

Related Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd