Your Email address (optional):

how to set up ew1300G with rg-rap-52-od Reply

Matthew Zahra

Level 1

how to set up ew1300G with rg-rap-52-od
613 2 2024-7-22 04:25:01
Original
Hi,
I have an EW1300G router, which is connected to internet, and now I want to add my RG-RAP-52-OD outdoor wifi meshing units.  I have plugged them into the router, pressed the wifi meshing button on the back of the router, but nothing is happening.
RG-EW1200

Mesh-Wi-Fi
0 2024-7-22 11:32:14 View all replies
Dear Matthew,

When setting up the network through Reyee Mesh, make sure the AP device has been restore to factory setting by pressing and holding reset button. If an AP device has been added to a network before, it would be assigned with a network ID and thus won't be detected.

Furhtermore, make sure the AP Mesh function is enable on both your AP device and router.

It is also possible to configure AP mesh through Reyee|Ruijie Cloud. After resetting and plugging the it, you can go to device config > AP Mesh page.

Toggle Mesh and click scan to add Mesh AP to search the AP device.

0 2024-8-29 09:40:41 View all replies
Hi methew, I don't think rap device could mesh with ew or eg wifi. I have rap52-od mesh, it could not mesh with eg105gw(t) as master.

You could make rap mesh and set one of your rap52-od as master as Ryan explain in the other post.

May this answer your question

Tenny

Related Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd