Your Feedback

Your Email address (optional):

RG-S6150-24VS8CQ-X Reply

LuisGuembes

Level 1

RG-S6150-24VS8CQ-X
83 3 2024-9-7 10:30:23
Original
I cannot find Mpps, latency, number of ACL rules in public information, please help, this is needed for a RFQ
RG-S6120-20XS4VS2QXS

Specification Technical Introduction Campus Switch
0 2024-9-7 10:40:52 View all replies
Dear sir
May I confirm the Mpps referred to the Switching capacity

if so,Switching capacity will be 2.8Tbps

for  ACL rules,as we checked in the interal spec

The maximum number of ACE entries associated with the input direction is SVI will be 1600

Best regards,
Ross

0 2024-9-7 11:52:22 View all replies
GTAC-Ross replied at 2024-9-7 10:40
Dear sir
May I confirm the Mpps referred to the Switching capacity

Hi GTAC-Ross: Actually I need the Mpps not Tbps, the RFP request at least 1000 Mpps
1Gbps = 1.488 Mpps, I can do the mat, but the RFP requires a public document with the values.
Most Ruijie switches have this number right upfront the specifications.
Please help by requesting to include this value and the ACL in the web information as well as in the datasheet
Best regards!

0 2024-9-7 13:28:24 View all replies
LuisGuembes replied at 2024-9-7 11:52
Hi GTAC-Ross: Actually I need the Mpps not Tbps, the RFP request at least 1000 Mpps
1Gbps = 1.488  ...

Dear sir

thanks for suggestion, we will feedback your current requirment to the IT staff and let them update the Datasheet asap

best regards,
Ross

Related Posts
Product Model

Share this topic to

Cancel

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Ruijie may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Ruijie can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. Ruijie disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Ruijie Community Terms of Use.

More ways to get help: Visit Support Videos, call us via Service Hotline, Facebook or Live Chat.

©2000-2023 Ruijie Networks Co,Ltd