Ruijie Community

Title: Hand over The Project [Print this page]

Author: x2zservices@gma    Time: 2020-10-15 21:57
Title: Hand over The Project
Salam and hello,

I want to hand over a project in my cloud acc to last user. But the system keep popup the message "The network can be handed over. It's is managd by sub account". Before this, i'd shared this project (read + write, permanant) to same last user by function "shared with" - and mybe this is reason i cant handover .

We dont found any button or option to removed the shared project/network in app. I should just create sub acc because the created user can be delete at anytime. But sad, i found this after i used  'shared with' option.

Anyone can help?

Author: GTAC-Daisy    Time: 2020-10-16 10:01
Title: How to cancel sharing network
Dear sir,

You can cancel the sharing network here

best regards

cancelsharing.png (74.45 KB, Downloads: 213)

cancelsharing.png

Author: wengyuying    Time: 2020-10-16 18:04
Hi,sir

You mean your sub-account has been deleted, and the network has already given it to the sub-account,right?

Kind regards

Author: x2zservices@gma    Time: 2020-10-16 19:05
I
'd try the apps. But i still cant manage to delete 1 more shared user. (I wonder, where/when this user been created? its system do? auto?)

Author: x2zservices@gma    Time: 2020-10-16 22:07
wengyuying replied at 2020-10-16 18:04
Hi,sir

You mean your sub-account has been deleted, and the network has already given it to the sub- ...

not yet....but that is thing i want to do. Cloud keep say '....managed by other sub acc". I log with apps, and found the user - Remote Assistant_User_AS (Read Only).  I dont think this user can manage the network.
Author: wengyuying    Time: 2020-10-19 17:25
Hi,sir

Can I know that your problem still exists? If yes,you can contact us by rita.The link:www.ruijienetworks.com/rita

Kind regards,

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2