Ruijie Community

Title: accesspoint management vlan change help [Print this page]

Author: murattikir@msn.    Time: 2022-1-15 04:21
Title: accesspoint management vlan change help
ap820
accesspoint running fat or macc mod
I want to change management VLAN. what is the command?

Author: GTAC-Daisy    Time: 2022-1-16 11:51
Hi sir,

You can change the uplink switch port vlan, then restart the AP, it will change to get the new vlan IP
Author: murattikir@msn.    Time: 2022-1-16 21:14
I don't want to make switch native vlan. I want to change accespoint management vlan. switch port access vlan 1 trunk vlan all. accesspoint management  vlan 10 ap I want to do.
Author: bmh.it@nym.hush    Time: 2023-3-18 08:06
murattikir@msn. replied at 2022-1-16 21:14
I don't want to make switch native vlan. I want to change accespoint management vlan. switch port ac ...

Did you find the solution to this? I can't believe it is so difficult just to change the mgmt vlan. And you are correct, changing uplink port native vlan IS NOT the same as setting the mgmt vlan to the device.

Author: GTAC-Jayden    Time: 2023-3-20 16:06
Ash Pri replied at 2023-3-18 08:06
Did you find the solution to this? I can't believe it is so difficult just to change the mgmt vlan ...

Dear Ash,

May I please know the device model you are currently using? Thank you.

Best regards,
Jayden

Author: GTAC-Jayden    Time: 2023-3-21 09:40
murattikir@msn. replied at 2022-1-16 21:14
I don't want to make switch native vlan. I want to change accespoint management vlan. switch port ac ...

Dear sir,

The management packets from AP will be untagged and therefore the native VLAN of the uplink switch port needs to be changed in order to change the management VLAN of AP.

Best regards,
Jayden

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2