Ruijie Community

Title: Ruijie Cloud AP authentication FAQ ((collection)) [Print this page]

Author: GTAC-Wayne    Time: 2022-2-18 21:47
Title: Ruijie Cloud AP authentication FAQ ((collection))
Click a title below to see the answer of this question. To see full collection of Ruijie Cloud FAQ, click here Ruijie Cloud ((collection))

The limitation of SMS login.   
    The voucher limitation of each network.
    The AP authentication (WiFiDog) flow process.
    What should I do if I fail to pop-up the portal page?
    Why the Facebook authentication is unavailable?

Whether Ruijie Cloud supports balance page edit?
    What should I do if I fail to create the captive portal?
    How many portal templates do one network support?
    Whether the portal template supports customization?
    The limitation of captive portal seamless configuration.

Whether Ruijie Cloud supports Facebook Like feature?
    Whether the portal template supports multiple languages?
    What should I do if I fail to do the voucher authentication?
    What can I do if the voucher code expires but it can still be used?
    What can I do if the data usage exceeded but it can still be used?

What should I do if I want to bind the wireless client with account?
    What should I do if I want to integrate with the third-party portal server?
    What should I do if I want another wireless client to use my voucher code?
    Why the wireless client is ingroup1, but it also can use other groups' voucher?

What should I do if I want to popup the portal page by visiting the https website?     
    What should I do if I only want to enable voucher operation permissions for the account?   
    Why the wireless clients do notneed to re-authenticate or enable the seamless when they reconnect to the WiFi?

Author: awaelelkhalij@g    Time: 2022-5-8 22:33
انتقاء المواد التي ستُعبأ بها الأواني والتيتتناسب مع طبيعتها، فهنالك الصناديق ذات الأحجام المُختلفة، والأكياس البلاستيكيّةالقويّة حيث تختلف طريقة نقل الأواني المعدنيّة عن الأطباق الزجاجيّة وهكذا،فالثانيّة تحتاج المزيد من الحرص والحذر، واستخدام قطع أخرى كالمناشف الورقيّةوالفواصل المُخصصة عند وضعها داخل الصناديق. وضع حافظات الأطعمة وعلب البهاراتوالمُعلّبات في صندوق خاص بالأطعمة بعيداً عن صناديق الأواني والأثاث المطبخيوإحكام إغلاقه والتحقق منه حتى لا تتلف المواد أو تكون عرضةً للتلوّث اوللميكروبات والحشرات وغيرها. استخدام الصناديق الكرتونيّة المُخصصة لأجهزة المطبخالكهربائيّة والأدوات الصغيرة، ووضعها داخل صناديق أكبر بعد تجميعها معاً

شركة نقل عفش

تحضير وشراء العناصر الثانويّة التي تُعتبربدورها أساسيّةً عند النقل؛ لأنها تُغلف وتحمي قطع الأثاث عند وضعها في شاحناتالنقل وأثناء تحريكها، ومنها: البطانيات، والأغطيّة القماشيّة، والشرائط اللاصقةمُختلفة الأحجام، والأكياس البلاستيكيّة، ولفائف الفقاعات البلاستيكيّة. التقاطصورة للقطع المُراد فكّها؛ لتسهيل عمليّة إعادة التجميع لاحقاً بعد النقل، ثمالبدء بفكّها تدريجياً بهدوء وحذر باستخدام المفكات والأدوات المُختلفة، إضافةًللحفاظ على البراغي، والمقابض، والقطع الصغيرة الأخرى التي تُزال من مكانها فيعلبٍ صغيرة وتسميّة كل منها وإرفاقها مع الصورة التي تم التقاطها لقطعة الأثاث قبلالتجزئة

شركة نقل عفش بالقطيف

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2