Ruijie Community

Title: Request an Option feature at PBR module [Print this page]

Author: IT Support GC    Time: 2022-9-9 16:55
Title: Request an Option feature at PBR module
Edited by IT Support GC at 2022-9-9 17:02

Dear Ruijie Developer Team,

Hi, My name jody from indonesia as IT support @ gajicermat. we have 3 Ruijie Internet gateway, 3 Ruijie switch and 14 Ruijie Wifi AP. Here below our Rujiie model:

It would be nice if you can provide in PBR module have domain destination (not just IP Option destination) due to some IP Public destination have very wide subnet mask range so hard to define and keyin all IP range one by one.

I hope developer team ruijie can provide this option in PBR gateway ruijie device to adopt our needs to make more better custom default route, since many ISP only good to spesific domain destination but not good to specific domain destionation.

so we need declare default route for only spesific domain will route and reach by specific WAN interface but still have failover function in case the default route is going down. Right now is good already. Ruijie have PBR feature with IP destination but only need to add an option for domain destination.

Kindly to consider to add an option for PBR module.

Thanks and warm regards,
Jody | IT Support
Email: itsupport@gajicermat.com

Author: admin    Time: 2022-9-9 20:07
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your attention to our product. Your feedback matter to us. I will feedback your request to the related engineer. Thank you again!

Best Regards

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2