Ruijie Community

Title: Camera list and topology [Print this page]

Author: r3683xara@gmail    Time: 2022-10-12 01:49
Title: Camera list and topology
Hi
I have two Safire IP cameras and one Safire XVR connected to ES208GC switch. As gateway the EG105GV2. The network works ok and everything is accessible from the cloud and from the tunnel list, but the topology diagram only shows one of the cameras (always the same) and the XVR. The same thing happens in the camera list. I have exchanged ports, updated the topology, verified the MAC and setup of the cameras without result.
Anyone know anything about this?
Thanks and regards

Author: GTAC-Patrick    Time: 2022-10-13 10:24
Sir, This situation is more complicated, you may contact our engineer on Rita Live Chat for further checking.

Author: r3683xara@gmail    Time: 2022-10-13 19:46
Patrick replied at 2022-10-13 10:24
Sir, This situation is more complicated, you may contact our engineer on Rita Live Chat for further  ...

Thanks for your answer Patrick.
I have tried to register the XVR as NVR in the cloud and now it shows all the cameras connected to it; also in the topology diagram although in the "cameras" section of the cloud it still does not show me one of the Safire cameras. It doesn't matter much. For the rest, everything works very well.

A grateful customer

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2