Ruijie Community

Title: Can I install the cloud management solution on my own server [Print this page]

Author: roland@greentre    Time: 2022-10-13 19:15
Title: Can I install the cloud management solution on my own server
We have clients that have sensitive operations that cannot place control of their wifi routers in the cloud.  Haw can that be accomplished?

Author: Daisy    Time: 2022-10-14 11:20
Hi Roland,

If customer can't place control of their wifi routers in the cloud, can don't add their router to cloud, and manage them locally. we haven't force you to add our router to ruijie cloud

Author: roland@greentre    Time: 2022-10-14 17:31
GTAC-Daisy replied at 2022-10-14 11:20
Hi Roland,

If customer can't place control of their wifi routers in the cloud, can don't add their ...

I understand that, however, it would be nice to have a tool that help one manage a network of devices.  Ubiquiti allows one to install UISP locally on a server to manage client devices, so I was hoping Ruijie had something similar.

Author: Daisy    Time: 2022-10-16 20:33
Roland Giesler replied at 2022-10-14 17:31
I understand that, however, it would be nice to have a tool that help one manage a network of devi ...

We have a private MACC-BASE system can support that, install on local server. You can contact with our pre-sale for that. kishore@ruijie.com.cn

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2