Ruijie Community

Title: When I'm deploying bridge configuration, I set the bandwidth to be 40HZ but it doesn't work [Print this page]

Author: Levy    Time: 2018-4-8 09:55
Title: When I'm deploying bridge configuration, I set the bandwidth to be 40HZ but it doesn't work
When I'm deploying bridge configuration, I set the bandwidth to be 40HZ but it doesn't work.
what's the problem? what should I check ?

Author: admin    Time: 2018-4-8 10:03
It may be because that the channel isinterfered by other channels or the channel configuration is incorrect.

(1) When the AP detects that the channel interference protection mechanism is enabled during startup, it automatically adjusts the bandwidth to 20 MHz.

(2) The channel configurationis incorrect. When the 11a bandwidth is set to 40 MHz, only the channels 149 and 157 can be used. of which the effect is equivalent to channel 149 + channel 153, and channel 157 + channel 161. If the working channel is 165, switchover fails because there is no higher frequency band for extension.Therefore, when the bandwidth is 40 MHz, use the channel 149 or the channel157.

Welcome to Ruijie Community (https://community.ruijienetworks.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.2